- Raft foundations of houses
- Foundation layers beneath sports fields
- Grouting material for segmental tunnels
- As a thermal insulating material, on walls, floors
- It can be used to insulate roofs
- Trench reinstatement and void filling
foamcrete 307 is a chemical foam for production of lightweight concrete (foamed concrete). Light weight concrete or foamed concrete is a versatile material which consists primarily of a cement based mortar mixed with at least 20% of volume air. It possesses high flow ability, low self-weight minimal consumption of aggregate controlled low strength and excellent thermal insulation properties.
Standards: ASTM C494, ISIRI 2930
It is important to make the slurry first, before making the foam. Ideally the foam should be generated and delivered directly into the mixer of the ready mix truck that contains the slurry.
Consumption: 0.5-1 kg per m3 of concrete.
There are no reviews yet.