It is ideally suited for all industrial areas subjected to heavy traffic.
- Power stations
- Heavy industries
- Aircraft hangars
- Agricultural buildings
- Warehouse floors
- Garage for light vehicles
- Corridors and halls
- Loading Platforms
DIRECTION FOR USE
hardface should be applied at an even application rate. It is recommended that the floor be marked off into bays of known area. Sufficient materials should then be laid out to meet the recommended spread rate.
hardface is applied in two stages.
- Apply two thirds of the required material to the concrete ensuring uniform distribution.
- Allow applied material to absorb moisture from the concrete surface; a uniform darker color will be apparent.
- Using a wooden float, work hardface into the concrete ensuring material becomes an integral part of the surface.
- Apply the balance of material. Again wait until material has obtained a darker color before floating with a wooden float.
- When surface is sufficiently firm enough to take the weight of a man leaving only minor indentations, hardface should be finished off by means of a power trowel. A smooth slip resistant finish can be obtained, but the surface should not be overworked.
- If manual finishing with steel trowels is to be undertaken, this should take place before concrete becomes firm enough to take foot traffic.
Proper curing of concrete floors treated with hardface is essential to the physical properties of the finished floor. The use of polythene sheeting, wet hessian and damp sand or ponding are not recommended. The use of salt water or brackish water should not be considered under any circumstances.
3- 5 kg per 1m2 with a thickness of 1 cm, depending on the surface porosity.
The shelf life is 12 months if unopened, stored free from frost, moisture and direct sunlight. Failure to comply with the recommended storage conditions may result in premature deterioration of the product or packaging.
Color: different colors
Chloride content: chloride free
This product contains cement which may cause irritation. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin. If contact occurs wash thoroughly with water and call a doctor. Keep product out of reach of children. hardface is non-flammable.