- Different types of reinforced and unreinforced concrete structures
- Waterproof concrete tanks and reservoirs.
- Marine structures, water transfer channels and tunnels.
- Heavy anti-radiant and explosion-proof structures.
- Structures exposed to abrasion, bridge decks and parking structures.
- Projects requiring decrease in concrete permeability for high-durability.
- Projects requiring high-strength concrete to reduce dimensions of the structure elements or increase span length.
- Structures requiring high elastic modulus.
- Precast concrete elements.
Concrete requiring minimum electric conductivity.
Powergel is available 25 kg packages
Physical state: Slurry
Toxicity: non toxic
Color: dark Grey
Chlorine content: according to standard
The optimum dosage of powergel can be determined by trials in the site. Depending on concrete mix design (concrete type, workability, compressive strength, sizes and types of aggregates, cement content, water/cement ratio, ambient temperature and concreting conditions), a dosage of between 1 and 4 percent by weight of cement is recommended.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Add %1 to %4 of total cement, Powergel to concrete. powergel can be added at the time of concrete making in batching or after concrete making in truck mixer. If powergel is added in to truck mixer, be sure of complete mixture of gel and concrete. According to experimental results powergel should be mixed in truck mixer for 2-5 minutes. To get the best result, use powergel in two stages. One part of gel into batching and another part as a reminder dose should be added to truck mixer 5 minutes before using.
Shelf life: 1 year in the original package Storage condition: should be protected from direct sunlight and frost.
This product does not contain any substances hazardous to human health and the environment. However, it should not be swallowed and contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.