- Different types of reinforced and unreinforced concrete structures
- Waterproof concrete tanks and reservoirs.
- Marine structures, water transfer channels and tunnels.
- Heavy anti-radiant and explosion-proof structures.
- Structures exposed to abrasion, bridge decks and parking structures.
- Projects requiring decrease in concrete permeability for high-durability.
- Projects requiring high-strength concrete to reduce dimensions of the structure elements or increase span length.
- Structures requiring high elastic modulus.
- Precast concrete elements.
Concrete requiring minimum electric conductivity
Microsilica Gel RB-CS for concrete is available in 25 kg packages.
Physical state: Slurry
Chloride content: according to standard
The optimum dosage of microsilica Gel RB-CS can be determined by trials in the site. Depending on concrete mix design (concrete type, workability, compressive strength, sizes and types of aggregates, cement content, water/cement ratio, ambient temperature and concreting conditions), a dosage of between 4 and 8 percent by weight of cement is recommended.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Add %4 to %8 of total cement, RB-CS to concrete. RB- CS gel can be added at the time of concrete making in batching or after concrete making in truck mixer. If RB-CS gel is added in to truck mixer, be sure of complete mixture of gel and concrete. According to experimental results RB-CS gel should be mixed in truck mixer for 2-5 minutes. To get the best result, use RB-CS in two stages. One part of gel into batching and another part as a reminder dose should be added to truck mixer 5 minutes before using.
RB-CS gel can be added to concrete in two ways:
RB-CS could be added to ready-mix concrete before placing concrete. RB-CS microsilica could be added to a part or whole of concrete mixing water then added to the concrete mix.
Shelf life: 1 year in the original package Storage condition: should be protected from direct sunlight and frost. Keep pail in the temperature range between +5°C and +35°C
Packing: 25 kg pail
This product does not contain any substances hazardous to human health and the environment. However, it should not be swallowed and contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.